FYE is pissing me off!

   
      
     I started to read your blog but too long or me I'm at work. But I'm having a problem with the insurance I bought from FYE.

     The first time was with Skull Candy headphones. I sent the info to the company requested and I never received anything back. So I lost that warranty.

      I now have a more expensive set of headphones from Sennheiser and I bought the warranty with them. Now they are telling me I had to call the company to make the warranty valid.

     I think it's unfair That we buy insurance and it is still not valid unless you call. I think once we buy it and they put it in their system it should be valid.

     I feel this is their way of not having to full fill warranties which is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!

Now  I have been on the phone longer than 30 minutes and can't get anyone in customer service!

I sent an email to FYE (help@online.fye.com) and it says  

      Your e-mail has been sent to customer service. Please allow 24-48 hours to receive a response.

I also emailed Sennheiseruss (service@sennheiserusa.com) with the same problem lets see if something gets done!!!!!!!!!

 

 This blog also talks about FYE!!!!! 

http://reach7.blogspot.com/2011/04/for-your-entertainment.html#comment-form

No comments:

Post a Comment